AjedreMas
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» CURSOS DE CHESSENIGMA (EN ESPAÑOL)
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files EmptyHoy a las 03:52 am por PEON GRANDE

» Aprendiendo con La Apertura Italiana!!!
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files EmptyHoy a las 03:43 am por PEON GRANDE

» CURSOS DE APERTURAS SORPRENDENTES (El AS en la Manga) MI Michael Rahal
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files EmptyHoy a las 03:41 am por PEON GRANDE

» "Colección Método Maestro"
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files EmptyHoy a las 03:39 am por PEON GRANDE

» Cursos de Chess Teacher en Español GM Igor Smirnov
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files EmptyHoy a las 03:36 am por PEON GRANDE

» Películas y documentales de Ajedrez
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty08/05/24, 11:15 am por luigiporruo

» Stockfish Professional
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty07/05/24, 03:52 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Lifetime Repertoires Philidor Defense by GM Pepe Cuenca ????????Video Course Tiny Version 540p
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty06/05/24, 11:42 pm por Capachess1

» Cálculo Ganador. Guía práctica de cómo calcular en ajedrez paso a paso - GM Miguel Santos, Rey Enigma
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty06/05/24, 06:03 pm por Vishop43

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files

Mensaje por nikisharma 18/07/14, 05:11 pm

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files:-

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files

I would like to show my deepest RESPECT for our great friend - JSALAI49 for permission to share this great tool with other friends. I decided to share it - however I have ONE small request: if you want to download and use it - make any kind of positive (warm) thinking or show the respect (or appreciation) to the author ot this amazing chess program (tool)
- great friend who helped us at diagrams creation - JSALAI49.

And the last one - probably the most important issue (I am sure it may be an author the only wish): Use it and enjoy it...

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/54917785/file.html

PS. It would be great if this thread (tool) would be done as a "sticky" topic (at the place where moderator thinks it could be easy to find). This way we could show the author how much we appreciate his contributions (hundreds of hours dedicated to create, improve and give it to the chess community).

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files 14uw2fp

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i do;t keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too.
If you like this posting please reply "thanks"
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 2114
Reputación Reputación : 110