AjedreMas
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty26/04/24, 10:32 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Escribir partidas de ajedrez en word
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty25/04/24, 01:52 pm por coyote56

» APOCALYPSE
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty25/04/24, 10:10 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

»  Fritz 13 Multilenguaje (Español)
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty24/04/24, 09:57 pm por tenientemerlo

» Rybka 4 Full
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty24/04/24, 09:54 pm por tenientemerlo

» Houdini 3 PRO Aquarium
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty24/04/24, 09:50 pm por tenientemerlo

» Henrik Danielsen_The Polar Bear System Vol. 1 & 2 PDF+PGN
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty24/04/24, 08:33 pm por chino54

» El pequeño fritz
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty24/04/24, 08:24 pm por chino54

» Cursos de Chess Teacher en Español GM Igor Smirnov
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty24/04/24, 05:47 pm por leo2478

Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess

Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess Empty Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess

Mensaje por noel 27/06/20, 08:19 pm

Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 (gnv64)

Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess TosfKV

Author: Daniel Lovas
Title: "Anand-Topalov Sofia 2010"
Released: 2010
Format: pdf/rar
Quality: good
Size: 8 Mb

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

Heroes of Classical Chess - Learn from Carlsen, Anand, Fischer, Smyslov and Rubinstein

Craig Pritchett studies five legends who have excelled in the art of classical chess. A study of this book will enhance your skills and help you to play in a formidable classical style.

Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess J2RSAF

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations
This book is a collection of the best combinations played by Vishwanathan Anand in chronological order. Each exercise features a number of points - 1 to 4 - given for solving it, depending on the exercises's difficulty. This allows trainers and teachers to use this book both for self training and in lessons for their students.

Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess YNeuDn

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

Vishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess
Crystal-clear explanations of grandmaster tactics and strategies from which players of all abilities can learn. Anand annotates the finest and most interesting games from his career. In this expanded edition by the official FIDE World Champion, he describes his best games and brings his career right up to date.
This book features Anand's detailed and entertaining commentaries to 57 of his best games, culminating with the victory over Shirov that clinched the FIDE World Championship. Anand's renowned ability to penetrate to the heart of complex positions comes over supremely well in his notes, which will amply repay careful study.
Anand - Topalov - Sofia 2010 Heroes of Classical Chess  Vishy Anand - Great Chess Combinations  wishy Anand - My Best Games of Chess 4uPugW

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/