AjedreMas
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty26/04/24, 11:32 pm por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Escribir partidas de ajedrez en word
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty26/04/24, 02:52 am por coyote56

» APOCALYPSE
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty25/04/24, 11:10 pm por A P O C A L Y P S E

»  Fritz 13 Multilenguaje (Español)
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty25/04/24, 10:57 am por tenientemerlo

» Rybka 4 Full
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty25/04/24, 10:54 am por tenientemerlo

» Houdini 3 PRO Aquarium
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty25/04/24, 10:50 am por tenientemerlo

» Henrik Danielsen_The Polar Bear System Vol. 1 & 2 PDF+PGN
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty25/04/24, 09:33 am por chino54

» El pequeño fritz
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty25/04/24, 09:24 am por chino54

» Cursos de Chess Teacher en Español GM Igor Smirnov
Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty25/04/24, 06:47 am por leo2478

Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series)

Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) Empty Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series)

Mensaje por noel 28/06/20, 10:22 am

Center Counter Defense - The Portuguese Variation

The Portuguese Variation (after 1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Nf6 3.d4 Bg4) ranks as Black's most combative system in the Center Counter Defense, closely allied to the Icelandic gambit (1.e4 d5 2.exd5 Nf6 3.c4 e6, also covered here!). In the Portuguese, Black offers a pawn for rapid development and the chance to exploit weak squares in the enemy camp. The resulting play is sharp and trappy, with plenty of "coffeehouse" flavor for those wishing to mix it up as Black. An added benefit is the newness of the line, which came into prominence only in the early 1990s. Therefore many players of White can still be caught unaware, falling victim to an early knockout. No mere surprise weapon, however, the Portuguese has been tested in the fire of world class tournament chess. Proof of the line's vitality is it's adoption by aggressive Grandmasters such as Spraggett, Hodgson, Shirov and Hebden.
This book is the first devoted exclusively to the Portuguese Variation. In a research tour de force, NM Selby Anderson has assembled all relevant games and articles, then fed it to top chess engines like Fritz4 and Chess Machine. Consequently, the high percentage of original analysis found here stands in stark contrast to the typical opening monograph. Players of any level will appreciate the author's light and witty approach all the while dispensing lethal doses of tactical toxins. Pity the poor player who stumbles into the Portuguese without this book!

Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) HrAuHg

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

Development Of A Chess Master

Learn to improve your play by cutting down on tactical and strategic mistakes.  Using examples from his own games, Schiller illustrates the types of errors typically found at each stage of chess development, from early scholastic games, to professional encounters with Grandmasters.  In each case, Schiller shows how such errors can be overcome, while at the same time showing how professional players can fall prey to the same problems as amateurs.  Learn from the author's mistakes and you won't suffer the terrible fate that awaits most chess blunders!  192 pages

Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) 7B4XEq

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

Great Chess Upsets

This is a collection of 69 annotated games played by 17 of the greatest chess players in history. The games are nicely laid out in descriptive notation. Included with each of the games is a biography of the players. This book is a good read. Even without playing over the games, readers will find it enjoyable. Although the games are labeled upsets, not all are considered upsets in the prospective of history. For example, Morphy's defeat of Anderssen in 1858 might have been considered an upset at the time it was played when Morphy had just arrived in Europe, but we now recognize that Morphy was a stronger player than Anderssen. This collection includes four games lost by Bobby Fischer at near his peak plus games lost by each of the World Champions from Steinitz, Lasker, Capablanca and Alekhine to Botvinnik, Tal, Petrosian and Spassky. Samuel Reshevsky is the ideal person to write this book because he played all of them except for Steinitz.

Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) GZhkP0

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

Solving in Style

In this book, John Nunn, a top-class grandmaster who has also won the World Problem Solving Championship three times, explains the methods by which chess problems and studies are solved. The logical and creative methods advocated, while targeted at the solving of composed positions, may also help players find startling tactical solutions in their games. Solving in Style also constitutes an entertaining and insightful introduction to the world of problems and studies. There are chapters on series problems and other unorthodox stipulations, and also a discussion of specific themes such as the Novotny interference. This original print edition of 248 pages is a modern classic. First published in 1985 for George Allen & Unwin, it was later republished by Gambit in 2002.
Available November 2016 only in electronic format is John Nunns brand new edition, containing 50 per cent more material than the print edition. There are new chapters on proof games and solving competitions, as well as a large collection of new problems for readers to solve. Unsound problems from the first edition have been replaced, and errors and omissions corrected.

Chess Training Pocket Book: 300 Most Important Positions (Third Revised Edition) (Comprehensive Chess Course Series) NdRXna

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/