AjedreMas
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty26/04/24, 11:32 pm por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Escribir partidas de ajedrez en word
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty26/04/24, 02:52 am por coyote56

» APOCALYPSE
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty25/04/24, 11:10 pm por A P O C A L Y P S E

»  Fritz 13 Multilenguaje (Español)
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty25/04/24, 10:57 am por tenientemerlo

» Rybka 4 Full
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty25/04/24, 10:54 am por tenientemerlo

» Houdini 3 PRO Aquarium
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty25/04/24, 10:50 am por tenientemerlo

» Henrik Danielsen_The Polar Bear System Vol. 1 & 2 PDF+PGN
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty25/04/24, 09:33 am por chino54

» El pequeño fritz
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty25/04/24, 09:24 am por chino54

» Cursos de Chess Teacher en Español GM Igor Smirnov
Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty25/04/24, 06:47 am por leo2478

Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess

Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Empty Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess

Mensaje por noel 28/06/20, 10:36 am

Mating The Castled King
Every chess player loves to win with a devastating attack. But even beginners know the importance of early castling, so the most significant attacking strategies are those against a castled king. Danny Gormally sheds light on this vital area of the game, arguing that pattern recognition is key to improvement. This book strips away the mystique surrounding successful attacking play, and identifies several recurring motifs which can be applied to specific pawn structures and scenarios. Well-chosen model examples and test positions are complemented by the authors lively writing style and original terminology. Clobber your opponents with motifs such as the Shotgun and the Tower of Terror!

Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess SDExJG

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

Better Chess for Average Players

Designed for the typical amateur player who wants to improve his or her chess skills, this clear, straightforward guide provides the extra knowledge and technique that turns a losing player into a winner.
The author, a well-known chess teacher and author of a dozen books on openings, coaches the reader through all the fundamentals of attacking, sacrifices, defense, positional play and choosing a move, as well as how to approach the endgame. The crucial processes of assessing the position and choosing a move are examined in depth, and there are helpful sections on how to cope with difficult positions and time-trouble. Several illustrative games, from the annals of the imaginary Midlington Chess Club, add a light touch to this expert practical guide to better chess.
Tim Harding is a well-known chess author and captain of the Irish Correspondence Chess Team. He represented Ireland in the 1984 FIDE chess Olympiad in Thessaloniki.

Mating The Castled King etter Chess for Average Players The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess WdTckS

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess

It opens up the dynamics of the pieces, beyond even trades. This is one of the great classics of chess literature. It was first published in German in 1963 as "Das Buch vom Opfer".

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/