AjedreMas
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty26/04/24, 10:32 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Escribir partidas de ajedrez en word
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty25/04/24, 01:52 pm por coyote56

» APOCALYPSE
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty25/04/24, 10:10 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

»  Fritz 13 Multilenguaje (Español)
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty24/04/24, 09:57 pm por tenientemerlo

» Rybka 4 Full
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty24/04/24, 09:54 pm por tenientemerlo

» Houdini 3 PRO Aquarium
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty24/04/24, 09:50 pm por tenientemerlo

» Henrik Danielsen_The Polar Bear System Vol. 1 & 2 PDF+PGN
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty24/04/24, 08:33 pm por chino54

» El pequeño fritz
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty24/04/24, 08:24 pm por chino54

» Cursos de Chess Teacher en Español GM Igor Smirnov
Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty24/04/24, 05:47 pm por leo2478

Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books) Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins

Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)  Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins Empty Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books) Invisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins

Mensaje por noel 27/06/20, 08:53 pm

Critical Moments in Chess (Batsford Chess Books)

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Every chess player could use an invisible friend to whisper: “This is the critical moment; your next move could win the game. Well, this unique guide can be that friend! It helps players learn when to ignore the obvious move and look for the powerful, decisive one—so they can seize the initiative and gain the winning edge. To illustrate his invaluable lessons, the author analyzes 280 games from major competitions, and shows how the worlds greatest masters recognize and exploit “critical moments to achieve their victories.

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

nvisible Chess Moves: Discover Your Blind Spots and Stop Overlooking Simple Wins

Every chess player knows that some moves are harder to see than others. Why is it that, frequently, uncomplicated wins simply do not enter your mind? Even strong grandmasters suffer from blind spots that obscure some of the best ideas during a game. What is more: often both players fail to see the opportunity that is right in front of their eyes.

Neiman and Afek have researched this problem and discovered that there are actually reasons why your brain discards certain ideas. In this book they demonstrate different categories of hard-to-see chess moves and clearly explain the psychological, positional and geometric factors which cloud your brain.

Invisible Chess Moves with its many unique examples, instructive explanations and illuminative tests, will teach how to discover your blind spots and see the moves which remain invisible for others. Your results at the board will improve dramatically because your brain will stop blocking winning ideas.

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!
Jon Speelman's Best Games

ON SPEELMAN'S BEST GAMES (Inglés)

Renowned as a great fighter, analyst, and highly original player, world championship candidate Jon Speelman annotates the best of his games from his career to date. Speelman's strategies provide entertainment and instruction in abundance. Intermediate

noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/