AjedreMas
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» CURSOS DE CHESSENIGMA (EN ESPAÑOL)
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine EmptyHoy a las 04:29 pm por Caballo-loco

» Stockfish Professional
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine EmptyHoy a las 03:52 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Lifetime Repertoires Philidor Defense by GM Pepe Cuenca ????????Video Course Tiny Version 540p
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine EmptyAyer a las 11:42 pm por Capachess1

» Cálculo Ganador. Guía práctica de cómo calcular en ajedrez paso a paso - GM Miguel Santos, Rey Enigma
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine EmptyAyer a las 06:03 pm por Vishop43

» Master Class Vol.01: Bobby Fischer
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine EmptyAyer a las 05:24 pm por Vishop43

» Rybka 4 Portable
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine EmptyAyer a las 04:40 pm por Vishop43

» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine EmptyAyer a las 08:22 am por migattenogokui111

» Curso Enigmatico Pedido
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Empty05/05/24, 10:28 pm por Alexjmt

» "Imperdible" Mega curso Completo audiovisual de ajedrez -Videos 8Gb + Libros 1Gb
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Empty05/05/24, 10:26 pm por Alexjmt

Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine

Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Empty Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine

Mensaje por nikisharma 23/07/14, 11:19 am

Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine:-

Training /Master Class :
Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine
(Dorian Rogozenco,Dr. Karsten Müller,Mihail Marin & Oliver Reeh)

Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Bp_7720

Alexander Alekhine, the fourth World Champion, played many fantastic attacking games and to this day enjoys the reputation of being an attacking genius.
But ever since Alekhine won the World Championship match against Capablanca in Buenos Aires 1927 the chess world could see that the Russian-born Alekhine – who immigrated to France in 1921 – also handled technical positions excellently. But his success against Capablanca was still a surprise because the Cuban was considered to be virtually unbeatable. After winning the World Championship Alekhine reached the peak of his career in the early 1930s winning famous tournaments such as San Remo 1930 and Bled 1931 by a huge margin.Moreover, the World Champion was also a prolific author and in
annotating his games gave deep insights to the thinking of a World Champion. Alekhine was one of the best players in the history of chess and treated all phases of the game – opening, middlegame and endgame – in textbook fashion. No wonder a lot of later top class players, not least Garry Kasparov, claimed Alekhine as their role model in chess.
On this DVD Grandmasters Dorian Rogozenco, Mihail Marin, Karsten Müller,
and International Oliver Reeh present outstanding games, stunning
combinations and exemplary endgames by Alexander Alekhine.
And they invite you to improve your chess knowledge with the help of
video lectures, annotated games and interactive tests.
The DVD also contains all known games by Alekhine, most of them annotated. Tables of important tournaments and various articles with
background information complete the DVD.
• Video running time: 5 hours (English)
• Interactive tactics test with video feedback
• Collection of all known games Alekhine played, tournament tables,short biography
• Alekhine powerbook: the repertoire of the World Champion as opening tree
• Tactic training: 102 Alekhine games with training questions.

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo] sfv

Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine - Bases

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i do;t keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too.
If you like this posting please reply "thanks"
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 2114
Reputación Reputación : 110

Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Empty Re: Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine

Mensaje por nikisharma 23/07/14, 11:19 am

Mirror:

Password:lg280349

Note: Please download as soon as possible because I don't keep any back up of the things I upload and once the link is dead then I am helpless too.

Thanks for viewing my post
Regards

NikiSharma
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine Empty Re: Chessbase - Master Class Volume3 - Alexander Alekhine

Mensaje por nikisharma 23/07/14, 11:25 am

Bases only-3.5MB

FULL DVD:-

Note: Please download as soon as possible because I don't keep any back up of the things I upload and once the link is dead then I am helpless too.

Thanks for viewing my post
Regards

NikiSharma
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado