AjedreMas
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Cursos de Chess Teacher en Español GM Igor Smirnov
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files EmptyAyer a las 11:10 pm por leo2478

» APOCALYPSE
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty17/04/24, 08:18 pm por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Rybka 4 Full
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty17/04/24, 11:17 am por coyote56

» Mejor jugador de largo de la historia Kasparov?
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty17/04/24, 03:25 am por lokotek

» Fritz 18 32/64 Bits Español Original
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty17/04/24, 03:24 am por lokotek

» ALFIL-27 1.1 ctg
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty16/04/24, 09:34 pm por Vichentte

» El pequeño fritz
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty16/04/24, 08:06 pm por Kassaurora15

» Chessbase - CTG - Accelerated Dragon Powerbook
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty15/04/24, 09:40 pm por mghirbi

» CURSOS DE CHESSENIGMA (EN ESPAÑOL)
POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty15/04/24, 07:01 pm por tatan105

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files

Mensaje por nikisharma 29/08/14, 08:37 am

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files:-

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files

I would like to show my deepest RESPECT for our great friend - JSALAI49 for permission to share this great tool with other friends. I decided to share it - however I have ONE small request: if you want to download and use it - make any kind of positive (warm) thinking or show the respect (or appreciation) to the author ot this amazing chess program (tool)
- great friend who helped us at diagrams creation - JSALAI49.

And the last one - probably the most important issue (I am sure it may be an author the only wish): Use it and enjoy it...

http://www21.zippyshare.com/v/54917785/file.html

PS. It would be great if this thread (tool) would be done as a "sticky" topic (at the place where moderator thinks it could be easy to find). This way we could show the author how much we appreciate his contributions (hundreds of hours dedicated to create, improve and give it to the chess community).

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files 14uw2fp

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i do;t keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too.
If you like this posting please reply "thanks"
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 2114
Reputación Reputación : 110

POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files Empty Re: POWERFUL program to create PDF from FEN/EPD files

Mensaje por nikisharma 29/08/14, 08:39 am

The latest update: Diag-2014-08-28.rar:

http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/78364699/file.html

1. GUI converted to Compiled AutiIt Script
2. Some GUI bugs detected and removed
3. minor changes... no functional changes

Have fun....

PS. Many Antivirus programs report AutoIt scripts as malware....
The VirusTotal report included...

Note: Please download as soon as possible because I don't keep any back up of the things I upload and once the link is dead then I am helpless too.

If you like this posting please reply "thanks"

Thanks for viewing my post
Regards

NikiSharma
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 2114
Reputación Reputación : 110