AjedreMas
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» CURSOS DE CHESSENIGMA (EN ESPAÑOL)
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players EmptyAyer a las 04:29 pm por Caballo-loco

» Stockfish Professional
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players EmptyAyer a las 03:52 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Lifetime Repertoires Philidor Defense by GM Pepe Cuenca ????????Video Course Tiny Version 540p
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty06/05/24, 11:42 pm por Capachess1

» Cálculo Ganador. Guía práctica de cómo calcular en ajedrez paso a paso - GM Miguel Santos, Rey Enigma
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty06/05/24, 06:03 pm por Vishop43

» Master Class Vol.01: Bobby Fischer
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty06/05/24, 05:24 pm por Vishop43

» Rybka 4 Portable
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty06/05/24, 04:40 pm por Vishop43

» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty06/05/24, 08:22 am por migattenogokui111

» Curso Enigmatico Pedido
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty05/05/24, 10:28 pm por Alexjmt

» "Imperdible" Mega curso Completo audiovisual de ajedrez -Videos 8Gb + Libros 1Gb
101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty05/05/24, 10:26 pm por Alexjmt

101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players

101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Empty 101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players

Mensaje por noel 27/06/20, 08:27 pm

101 Chess Endgame Tips

Popular chess author Steve Giddins presents 101 ideas that are vital to successful endgame play. By absorbing and understanding these concepts and methods, you will ensure that you will spot them when they are possible in your own games. This is an ideal book to read without using a chess set, as the abundant diagrams guide you through the analysis and illustrate the key points. All types of endings are covered, including both simple technical situations and more complex strategic battles. The tips include both pithy rules of thumb and general thinking methods. The examples are drawn from an immense variety of sources and based on Giddins's experiences as a player, coach and pupil.

101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players Xn1MX6

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

Improve Your Chess Pattern Recognition

Pattern recognition is one of the most important mechanisms of chess improvement. This is well known. But what does pattern recognition actually mean? And how can you improve at it?

If you realize a position has similarities with something you have seen before, you are recognizing a pattern. This helps you to get to the essence of a position quickly and find the most promising continuation. To get better at recognizing chess patterns, knowing which positions are worth remembering will save lots of time and energy.

101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players XoFMwr

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

The Winning Way - The How What and Why of Opening Strategems

Teaches opening moves designed for early advantage, with diagrams, quizzes, and analyses intended for the advanced beginning and intermediate player.

101 Chess Endgame Tips The Chess Sacrifice: Technique Art and Risk in Sacrificial Chess Better Chess for Average Players MUzYnP

¡Nuevo link de descarga

noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/