AjedreMas
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Colección PDF (252 libos de ajedrez)
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   EmptyHoy a las 02:06 am por carlosAC

» APOCALYPSE
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   EmptyHoy a las 12:32 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

»  Fritz 13 portable
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   EmptyAyer a las 11:34 pm por Capachess1

» Fritz 19
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   EmptyAyer a las 02:27 pm por J0S3

» L I C H E S S
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   EmptyAyer a las 01:39 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» The Opening for White According to Anand series comprises 14 volumes:
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   Empty15/05/24, 08:20 pm por carlosAC

» Mega Database 2013
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   Empty15/05/24, 08:19 pm por coyote56

»  Fritz 13 Multilenguaje (Español)
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   Empty15/05/24, 08:16 pm por coyote56

» Busco programas para mac M1
How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   Empty15/05/24, 01:06 pm por reigerx

How to Solve Chess Problems How to Solve Chess Problems

How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   Empty How to Solve Chess Problems How to Solve Chess Problems

Mensaje por noel 28/06/20, 10:22 am

How to Solve Chess Problems

58 two-move problems, 46 three-movers, and eight four-movers composed during the last 30 years and illustrative of the best work of 27 outstanding American problem composers. The author has included practical suggestions for solving each problem, an explanation of common terms and an exhaustive index. Invaluable for any player, even beginners interested in

How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   How-to-Solve-Chess-Problems

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

Grandmaster Preparation - Strategic Play

How to Solve Chess Problems  How to Solve Chess Problems   2021322cbbb71fe82ce23a090989b6dao
Codigo THUMBNAIL HTML:
© Miarroba Networks S.L.·Reportar abuso·Normas y condiciones

in Strategic Play Jacob Aagaard digs deep into the most complex area of chess thinking. The games and exercises in this book transcend regular chess skills, such as pattern recognition, calculation and positional analysis. Building on the two previous books in the Grandmaster Preparation series, this book challenges the reader to explore the complexities of chess, offering clarity and understanding through Aagaards straightforward approach.

The Grandmaster Preparation series is aimed at ambitious players.a

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!
noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/