AjedreMas
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» APOCALYPSE
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White EmptyHoy a las 12:32 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

»  Fritz 13 portable
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White EmptyAyer a las 11:34 pm por Capachess1

» Fritz 19
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White EmptyAyer a las 02:27 pm por J0S3

» L I C H E S S
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White EmptyAyer a las 01:39 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» The Opening for White According to Anand series comprises 14 volumes:
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Empty15/05/24, 08:20 pm por carlosAC

» Mega Database 2013
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Empty15/05/24, 08:19 pm por coyote56

»  Fritz 13 Multilenguaje (Español)
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Empty15/05/24, 08:16 pm por coyote56

» Busco programas para mac M1
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Empty15/05/24, 01:06 pm por reigerx

» Rybka 4 Portable
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Empty15/05/24, 01:01 pm por reigerx

Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White

Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Empty Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White

Mensaje por nikisharma 18/07/14, 04:50 pm

Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White:-

And here comes the 3rd SDVL of the day:
Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Bp_6606

The aim of this DVD is to provide the player with White with a complete repertoire. 3.Nd2 is an excellent weapon with which to fight the French Defence, as the author of this DVD explains. Based as it is on his personal e xperience and the latest theoretical developments, this DVD is an excellent starting point from which to learn how to play 3. Nd2, the Tarrasch Variation. Sergei Tiviakov has been very successful in beating the French Defence with an overall score of 80% (well above average) from 219 games played. The DVD contains lots of exclusive information and databases not available anywhere else. The main database consists of about 312,000 games. All the games the author has played in the French Defence are provided, many of which have not been published previously. Also, there are on this DVD a reference database and a database with annotated games. It also contains interactive training: test yourself and find out if y ou have mastered your new repertoire and if you are ready for battle at the board. Video feedback on your proposals is also included! E verything makes this DVD a must-have one if you want to learn how to play against the French Defence by choosing 3.Nd2. Video running time: 5 hours

Thanks to helbo the original uploader, BishopPair, Ash72 and Alternato for unprotection explanation.

Enjoy this SDVL:
SDVL16, 62Mo
Password: immortal
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i do;t keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too.
If you like this posting please reply "thanks"
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 2114
Reputación Reputación : 110

Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White Empty Re: Tiviakov - The French Defence. 3.Nd2: a complete repertoire for White

Mensaje por nikisharma 18/07/14, 04:50 pm

CBFT-Patch10.rar
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

Note: Please download as soon as possible because I don't keep any back up of the things I upload and once the link is dead then I am helpless too.

If you like this posting please reply "thanks"

Thanks for viewing my post
Regards

NikiSharma
nikisharma
nikisharma
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 2114
Reputación Reputación : 110