AjedreMas
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  EmptyAyer a las 10:32 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Escribir partidas de ajedrez en word
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty25/04/24, 01:52 pm por coyote56

» APOCALYPSE
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty25/04/24, 10:10 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

»  Fritz 13 Multilenguaje (Español)
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty24/04/24, 09:57 pm por tenientemerlo

» Rybka 4 Full
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty24/04/24, 09:54 pm por tenientemerlo

» Houdini 3 PRO Aquarium
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty24/04/24, 09:50 pm por tenientemerlo

» Henrik Danielsen_The Polar Bear System Vol. 1 & 2 PDF+PGN
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty24/04/24, 08:33 pm por chino54

» El pequeño fritz
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty24/04/24, 08:24 pm por chino54

» Cursos de Chess Teacher en Español GM Igor Smirnov
Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty24/04/24, 05:47 pm por leo2478

Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer

Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  Empty Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer

Mensaje por noel 28/06/20, 10:17 am

By Alexander Kotov Think Like A Grandmaster (Algebraic ed) [Paperback]
[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
This book contains over 200 chess middle game strategies.There are top level games and analysis.This book is not very secret book because these strategies are use only by top level grandmasters.Hence these strategies are very secret

[url=httpsimgbb.com][img]httpsi.ibb.coMpF7ZGdThink-Like-A-Grandmaster.jpgimg]logo-new

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

The Soviet Chess Primer

Ilya Maizeliss masterpiece is the definitive introduction to the game of chess. It has inspired generations of Russians to take up the game, including arguably the two greatest players of all time, the 12th and 13th World Champions.

In the original Russian, this landmark work is simply called "Chess"no other explanation was considered necessary. The Soviet Chess Primer is a modern English translation of Maizeliss witty introduction to the royal game.

This new edition of a timeless classic includes an original foreword from the 2nd World Champion, Emanuel Lasker, as well as an introduction from the most celebrated chess trainer of modern times, Mark Dvoretsky.
[/url]Think Like A Grandmaster The Soviet Chess Primer  The-Soviet-Chess-Primer

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!" />" />
noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/