AjedreMas
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Sin_ty10

Unirse al foro, es rápido y fácil

AjedreMas
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Sin_ty10

AjedreMas
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
Conectarse

Recuperar mi contraseña

Últimos temas
» Películas y documentales de Ajedrez
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  EmptyHoy a las 11:15 am por luigiporruo

» CURSOS DE CHESSENIGMA (EN ESPAÑOL)
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  EmptyAyer a las 04:29 pm por Caballo-loco

» Stockfish Professional
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  EmptyAyer a las 03:52 am por A P O C A L Y P S E

» Lifetime Repertoires Philidor Defense by GM Pepe Cuenca ????????Video Course Tiny Version 540p
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Empty06/05/24, 11:42 pm por Capachess1

» Cálculo Ganador. Guía práctica de cómo calcular en ajedrez paso a paso - GM Miguel Santos, Rey Enigma
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Empty06/05/24, 06:03 pm por Vishop43

» Master Class Vol.01: Bobby Fischer
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Empty06/05/24, 05:24 pm por Vishop43

» Rybka 4 Portable
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Empty06/05/24, 04:40 pm por Vishop43

» Bot Máximo de Chess.com
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Empty06/05/24, 08:22 am por migattenogokui111

» Curso Enigmatico Pedido
The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Empty05/05/24, 10:28 pm por Alexjmt

The Grandmaster's Mind he Chess Player's Bible

The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  Empty The Grandmaster's Mind he Chess Player's Bible

Mensaje por noel 28/06/20, 10:18 am

The Grandmaster's Mind

This book investigates how chess-players find good ideas. Amatzia Avni, a psychologist by profession, pursues this goal by interviewing top players and analysts. The discussion focuses on their most interesting and instructive games and compositions.
[url=httpsimgbb.com][img]httpsi.ibb.coTg3d8bsThe-Grandmaster-s-Mind.jpgimg]41ee7-Vklql-L-SX338-BO1-204-203-200

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!

The Chess Player's Bible - Illustrated Strategies for Staying Ahead of the Game

Learn quickly and at a glance how each chess piece moves on the board, then discover the game�s single object, which is to capture the enemy�s king and to achieve checkmate. Here�s an entertaining and informative manual for beginners, but it�s filled with tips and techniques learners will retain and successfully employ as their skill develops and they match themselves against experienced players. With annotated illustrations and more than 300 examples, this fascinating manual demonstrates
Openings used by international masters, including the Ruy Lopez, the Queen�s Gambit Declined, the Sicilian Defense, and others
Basic and advanced strategies, tactics, sacrifices, and pawn structure to help learners master the chess middle game
End game, with emphasis on use of rooks and pawns
It�s a comprehensive and compact reference that will find a ready place in school and private chess clubs. This book will also be a favorite among individuals who wish to discover chess as a pleasurable way to spend a social evening.
[/url]The Grandmaster's Mind  he Chess Player's Bible  The-Chess-Player-s-Bible-Illustrated-Strategies-for-Staying-Ahead-of-the-Game

[Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]

¡Nuevo link de descarga!

If you like this posting please reply "thanks

Ayudanos a prestar un mejor servicio reportando aquí los Links  que no esten funcionando o presenten errores. !!

Note : Please download as soon as possible because i don't keep any back up of the things i upload and once the link is dead then i am helpless too !!" />" />
noel
Destacado!
Destacado!

Mensajes Mensajes : 1087
Reputación Reputación : 5

https://onlychess2020.blogspot.com/